19 October 2009

Lift the Veil


I'm spiritually blind to what I'm spiritually blind to, so how can I ever hope to see without a little help from a sight-enabling friend? "Lord, I am willing to be more willing to be what you want me to be. Please reveal and grant me the courage and strength to follow."


Lyrics: Apostle Paul & Jeff Kreh



Chorus:
Lift the veil of my heart,
lift the veil of my heart
lift the veil to reveal my inmost parts
lift the veil of my heart


You have written
you have spoken
not with paper
or emotion
but by your Spirit
given as a token
to any soul 
who humbly comes
willing to be broken


Chorus


Bridge:
Now we all
with an open face beholding
as in a mirror the image of our Lord
are changed into His image
from glory to glory
by the Spirit of our God


Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment